Top 10 Features
- Enhance More Object Record Pages With Dynamic Forms
- Do More With Dynamic Related List Filters
- Permission Sets Get a Boost
- Collaborative Forecast Fun
- Clone Lightning Apps (Beta):The Clone (beta) action menu option in the App Manager lets you quickly create a custom Lightning app based on an existing custom app.
- Create Custom Address Fields :To improve address data accuracy and your users’ experience, create custom fields that mimic the behavior of standard address fields. This change applies to Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic in all editions.
- Flows and Automation Updates
- From the Winter ‘23 release, you will no longer see the option to create a new Workflow!
- Cut and Paste Flow Elements
- Use Formula Builder in Flow Resources and Collection Filter Elements
- Use ISCLONE in Record-Triggered Flow Formulas
- Use Record-Triggered Flows to Update Related Records
- Specify Time Offsets in Months for Scheduled Paths
- Reports and Dashboards
- Filter Custom Report Types by Salesforce Fields (Beta)
- Review a Custom Report Types Structure During Report Creation
- Einstein Updates
- Einstein Scoring Model Update Timing Changed
- Resolve Cases Quickly With Interactive Einstein Search Answers (Pilot)
- Boost Agent Productivity With Einstein Search for Knowledge (Generally Available
- Track and Sort All Your Tasks With the To Do List (The “To Do List” can be added to the Utility Bar and displays tasks assigned to them in a single, easy-to-use view).
Release Date and Planning
The Release date for Winter ’23 will depend on your instance of Salesforce, but the main release weekends are on:
- September 9, 2022
- October 7, 2022
- October 14, 2022
If you want to check out more information on the winter release, here are some extra links to help you out!