I have the best job in the world. Day after day, my team and I carry out our mission to build the next world-class consultancy by finding and enabling immensely capable people to solve some of the most interesting problems for some of the world’s most recognizable companies. I am only one person though, and my impact on the firm is tantamount to the impact made by my colleagues here at Plative every day.
At our size, it’s hard to bottle up our culture and duplicate it in the years to come through all stages of growth, but paying close attention to what makes Plative a great place to work is a great start:
- Work from anywhere: For our full stance on this matter, feel free to read why Plative embraces a #WorkFromAnywhere culture. The long and short of it though, is that we trust our people to do the best work of their lives, from wherever they are inspired to do it.
- Our obsession with continued learning: Not only do we pay for certifications across the spectrum of technology platforms we support (Salesforce, Oracle NetSuite, AWS, Heroku), but we also internally track the team’s developmental progress in Salesforce so team members can keep up and start healthy competitions with each other, all in the name of continuous development.
- Commitment to consistent improvement: We collect ENPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) quarterly. The entire leadership team then creates 3 improvements to be made in the next quarter based on the top and most common feedback topics across the team.
- Clarity and consistency of brand: During your first days on the job at Plative, you will not find many scenarios where you don’t have a fully-built, easily accessible, and beautifully branded template for the task you’re about to work on. If you read through our brand epic, you’ll know that we put such a heavy emphasis on good design because we understand that when you’re offering a premier service, even the smallest details are significant. From day 1 whether you’re looking for the perfect proposal template, engagement kick-off deck, or simply the most visually appealing combinations of hex codes and font packs for your next presentation, Plative’s design library has you covered.
- Transparency and expectation-setting, not creative obfuscation: Each role at Plative has a clear accountability chart, reporting structure, and expectations clearly set along with targets and stretch goals. This enables us to deliver deliberate, specific, and productive feedback quickly and efficiently so that we can get more clearly understand each other and help our teammates improve. Our culture of trust and transparency starts at the top.
Culture is difficult to put into words. Most recently in a quarterly ENPS survey, we’ve heard it described as “magical”, “blitzkrieg” and “growth-oriented”, but no matter what you call it, all of us can agree that this place is hard not to bring your best self every day. But don’t just take our word for it, we’ve also been listed on the Best Places To Work list and are a Certified Great Place To Work!
Is it time to discover what you can accomplish here at Plative? Please have a look at our open roles!