The Demand Generation Manager at Plative will be responsible for developing and executing integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns to drive customer and prospect engagement across our Salesforce and NetSuite practices. In this role, you’ll be an accountable owner for Plative’s direct and partner digital and field marketing, business development (inside and outside sales development), and digital acquisition of prospects through SEO, SEM, and other methods.
It is critical that you have a keen understanding of, and demonstrated expertise in demand generation strategies for complex sales cycles, account-based marketing, and business services.
You must be comfortable building and managing models for multiple funnels as well as owning marketing ROI reporting in Salesforce and HubSpot. You will be asked to translate reporting into stories and insights that you present to Marketing and Sales.
This role will be a foundational part of our go-to-market team along with Revenue Operations, Business Development, and Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute a demand generation plan that leads to revenue growth
- Own the MQL, pipeline generated, and new logo sourced KPIs
- Design and implement integrated campaigns across email, digital, paid, and more to meet our revenue, account engagement, and lead targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Work with our digital agency partners who are passionate about helping make an impact on the company and our industry and are best-in-class in how we market.
- Effectively leverage insight on our services and personas (situation-based personas, buying process, target media consumption by persona) to develop impactful campaigns.
- Continuously forecast, and analyze the effectiveness of all demand generation activities. Find and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and increase revenue.
What You Bring To The Table:
- At least 3 years of experience planning, implementing, and optimizing B2B professional services demand-generation activities for mid-market and emerging enterprise accounts.
- A deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnels and have run successful campaigns in close collaboration with sales and business development, to increase revenue.
- At least 3 years of experience designing, executing, and optimizing multi-channel (email, paid, web, SEO/SEM, OOH, outbound sales etc.)campaigns.
- Ability to shift roles seamlessly between operating strategically and leading day-to-day tactical execution.
- Experience driving digital engagement around conferences like Dreamforce, Suiteworld, and Salesforce World Tours.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Seasoned project management skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight timelines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and strong story-telling capabilities.
- High level of proficiency using Salesforce, HubSpot, and sales automation tools like Amplemarket, Outreach, SalesLoft, or similar.
What We’ll Provide You With:
- A growth opportunity in the revenue organization of a well-established and high-growth Salesforce Summit partner and Oracle NetSuite top-10 Alliance Partner in North America.
- Career framework and trajectory into an eventual director of demand generation career path for the ideal candidate.
- Access to the company’s executives and ability to influence marketing strategy.
- Access to a talented and capable digital agency that can augment your impact on creative, design, brand storytelling, and more.
- Direct line of sight into demand generation budget for the organization with ability to help create and modify the budget based on your strategy.
- Work-from-anywhere flexibility with opportunities to travel to industry conferences and events like Suiteworld, Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tours, and more.
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.