The Client Partner will be responsible for working with pre-existing internal relationships at Netsuite. The goal of our company is to deliver stellar results to clients in a timely fashion. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to understand a client's business, scope a project and write the Statement of Work (SOW). Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with.
You will be working with clients, Netsuite Account Executives, and internal Plative team members to provide suggested solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients.
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals exceeding $1MM per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
- Abide by Plative scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases for NetSuite
- Engage with prospective clients to position Oracle NetSuite solutions via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings
- Prospect, consult and sell business application solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market business customers
- Work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how the NetSuite solution can best address their issues
- Collaborate with the Plative team to kick off projects
- 3 Years experience full life cycle in B2B ERP or Software Services sales
- 1 year experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences.
- Ability to write and present accurate SOW's (Statement of Work)
- Experience selling to C-level executives at small to mid-market companies.
- 1 year experience of Netsuite as a superuser.
- Completed SuiteSuccess sales training
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.