As a NetSuite Consultant, you will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality solutions to our clients, ensuring their success and satisfaction. Plative is a fast-paced, agile environment, so you will be involved from project inception to completion and will work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage and deliver basic to complex NetSuite implementation projects, including solution design and project management.
- Lead and facilitate client discovery meetings, identifying opportunities outside the minimum scope and platform focus, and tracking findings on the project backlog.
- Delegate tasks to analysts, collaborating and guiding them to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Identify and communicate project limitations, shortcomings, and issues early on, working closely with senior consultants and architects to address and mitigate risks.
- Prepare design documentation and present configuration and design recommendations to clients.
- Raise design risks, constraints, and critical dependencies to senior consultants and architects, working together to address and mitigate issues with clients.
- Communicate project delivery risks (budget, schedule, scope, other) to project managers and lead consultants, working together to address and mitigate issues with clients.
- Guide testing approaches for both internal QA and client UAT.
- Handle all core configuration tasks, including complex business logic.
- Provide expert advice on leading practices and make configuration and design recommendations to clients.
- Serve as an expert business process owner for core processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience implementing NetSuite, specifically within the General Business/ Manufacturing/Wholesale Distribution industry
- Strong understanding of NetSuite core configuration, including complex business logic
- Knowledge of SuiteSuccess methodology
- Knowledge of 1-2 advanced NetSuite modules.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in spreadsheet-level data transformations.
- Familiarity with leading practices within the NetSuite ecosystem
- Previous project management and solution design skills
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.