The Solution Consultant will work with the Plative sales and delivery organizations to sell the value of NetSuite solutions. You will gather complex requirements, and design solutions to ensure the successful implementation of the platform. With your industry and technical expertise, you will support Plative and NetSuite Account Executives through custom product demonstrations, solution design, and detailed proposal creation. Additionally, Solutions Consultants will act as liaisons between Plative Account Executives and Project Managers to articulate customer requirements and build a project road map for customer success.
The Solutions Consultant will also work on projects and will lead specific process areas within the project and perform day-to-day consulting, configuration and advisory activities.
- Inspire clients to improve their performance through the use of the NetSuite platform
- Lead business discussions and alignments with business stakeholders to advise on required products,
- Propose configurations, and customization based on the client's needs
- Design, and deliver inspirational demonstrations to prospective and existing NetSuite customers
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects, and delivery resources to continuously develop our scoping methodology and guidelines
- Maintain and update opportunities within Salesforce CRM system to help manage and categorize sales opportunities
- Perform requirements analysis for new and existing customers ensuring their needs are met in the sales process
- Work in the capacity of Senior Consultant on projects under the direction of project and delivery management
- Assist project team members with advanced functionality configuration and customization
- Conduct design reviews with consultants and developers to ensure that integrations and customizations are well-planned and tested and that they meet client requirements and expectations.
- 2-5 + years in a NetSuite pre-sales and consulting role
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries:
- Manufacturing & Distribution – Required
- Professional Services
- In-depth understanding of ERP and the following functional areas:
- CRM and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Advanced Procurement, Advanced Manufacturing and Advanced Inventory
- Project Management and SRP preferred
- Revenue Management preferred
- Warehouse Management preferred
- CPQ preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in supporting sales of CRM and ERP applications
- Experience with financial systems and a thorough understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Infrequent travel may be required
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.