Are you ready for a new challenge?
Plative is looking for a People Generalist who is enthusiastic, detail oriented, and people-loving. The People Generalist will report to the People Manager and will be tasked with delivering a top-notch team member experience while facilitating the development of efficient operational processes that enable the delivery of key People programs and services. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a high-growth organization where they can learn and contribute to the company's success, with a lot of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
● Oversee the India team member people life cycle, which includes onboarding, learning and development, performance management, benefits, employee engagement and offboarding.
● Partner with the Senior Accountant in India to process payroll, oversee benefits and manage swagpacks
● Build and roll out programs and policies in India to ensure Plative is compliant
● Manage the contractor onboarding and offboarding process
● Build relationships with team members to identify trends, diagnose issues, and formulate local solutions in line with Plative’s processes and defined strategy or direction
● Partner with the People Manager to recruit talent and manage the Fresher Program
● Understand the overall organization, providing front-line employee support for basic HR questions and guiding employees to appropriate resources as needed
● Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
● Partner with the People Manager to manage the visa process for global team members
● Maintain system records for all global team members to ensure data is up to date
● Drive ad hoc people initiatives and projects as assigned.
Projects can include:
○ India office management
○ India Swagpack – Identify a vendor to mailing out Swagpacks ○ Anniversary Gifts ○ Reporting and dashboard
○ Background Check process for all new hires
Skills that will make you successful:
● 3+ years of HR Generalist experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Strong sense of urgency and process orientation; ability to execute quickly and efficiently, and manage competing priorities
● Resourceful and strong critical thinking skills
● Excellent communicator who is used to deal with people at different levels within an international organization
● Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
● Strong sense of accountability and quality
● Proven ability to effectively manage administrative processes and tasks in a timely and organized fashion with outstanding follow through
● Exhibits a professional and empathetic demeanor in all interactions.
● Highly adaptable and solution-oriented; able to thrive in an unstructured or ambiguous environment
● Collaborative team member who readily performs tasks outside of his or her primary set of responsibilities in order to meet team goals
● An energetic and outgoing self-starter
● Proficient with G- Suite
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.