This role is for a 6-month contract.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues/errors within Salesforce.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems across all Plative systems and platforms.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Data analysis using Salesforce Report and SOQL.
- Participate in business-wide meetings.
- Salesforce certified administrator.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization – both technical and non-technical.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.