The Salesforce Client Partner will be responsible for growing our footprint in primarily the Technology Industry via their own network or working with current and new relationships at Salesforce. Our ideal candidate has worked with mid-market Technology clients and corresponding Salesforce teams for at least 1-2 years, has additional 2-3 years of selling Salesforce consulting services, is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, is willing to take on any challenge, and is able to collaborate with a cross-functional team to write the Statement of Work (SOW) and present to business leaders. Company culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be passionate about working in a high-growth environment.
You will be working with clients, Client Partners, marketing, BDRs and internal team members to provide suggested solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients.
- Leverage, develop, and maintain relationships with Salesforce AEs and RVPs
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals of per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create and generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
- Abide by Plative's scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases for Salesforce
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets
- Travel when required to your territory and visit key Salesforce contacts, prospects and customers
- 1-2 years selling to the Technology industry
- 2-3 years experience full life cycle in Services sales
- 1-2 Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner
- 1-2 years experience knowledge of Salesforce as a super user
- 1-2 years experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences
- Experience selling to C-level executives at mid-market to enterprise-level companies
- Experience selling Technology verticals
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing on marketing materials
- Ability to run a Lunch and Learn with Salesforce teams
- Ability to prospect into green-field territories
- Ability to demo Salesforce products
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.