The Salesforce Nonprofit Client Partner will be responsible for building a books of business in the Nonprofit Industry via their own network or working with current and new relationships at Salesforce. Our ideal candidate has worked with or for Nonprofits for at least 2-3 years, is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to scope a project, then collaborate with a cross-functional team to write the Statement of Work (SOW) and present to business leaders. Company culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be passionate about working in a high-growth environment.
You will be working with clients, Client Partners, and internal team members to provide suggested solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients.
- Develop and leverage internal relationships with Salesforce AEs and AVPs
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals of per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
- Abide by Plative's scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases for Salesforce
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
- Build and maintain relationships with Salesforce employees
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets
- Travel when required to your territory and visit key salesforce contacts and customers
- 2-3 years in the Nonprofit industry
- 2-3 years experience full life cycle in Services sales
- 1 year experience knowledge of Salesforce as a super user
- 1 year experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences
- Experience selling to C-level executives at mid-market to enterprise-level companies
- Experience selling Non-Profit verticals
- Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner
- Ability to estimate the level of effort for basic Salesforce tasks
- Ability to write and present accurate SOW's (Statement of Work)
- Strong technical aptitude and experience selling as a Solutions or Sales Engineer
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.