The Principal Consultant will design complex solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements. You will be working directly with the client and our delivery team members to ensure successful implementations. You will be technically capable and confident in your approach to help customers embrace and adopt new technology.
Principal Consultants lead consultative engagements with medium & enterprise clients, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as experts who possess strong interpersonal skills, functional and technical knowledge, mastery of Salesforce CPQ and its offerings, industry experience, consulting experience, and the ability to adapt the aforementioned to drive client success.
Principal Consultants are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They interact with both technical and functional stakeholders to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business process consulting, technical solutioning, and hands on CPQ implementations. In this position, you will be leading multiple projects at once. You will work with clients and other internal team members to identify specific needs and utilize CPQ to meet those requirements. You will work with clients to ensure successful implementations. You should be technically capable and confident in your approach to helping customers embrace and adopt new technology.
- Inspire clients to improve their performance through the use of the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Lead business discussions and alignments with business stakeholders to advise on required CPQ modules, configurations, and customization based on the clients needs
- Design and deliver inspirational CPQ prototypes and demonstrations to prospective and existing Salesforce customers
- Run discovery workshops, document requirements and furnish an implementation backlog
- Define Salesforce technical solution which may include platform customizations, custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Recommend build vs. buy for third party integrations to the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of Salesforce product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Collaborate with the client and Plative team to implement, test, and deploy solutions
- 5+ years Salesforce consulting experience in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving requirement gathering and solution design
- 4+ years implementing multiple end to end Salesforce CPQ solutions
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Salesforce Platform and CPQ features
- Interest and ability to forecast market trends and think proactively about solutions
- Thorough understanding of the CPQ Product and Pricing Models
- Have worked on SaaS based CPQ projects and understands the intricacies of SaaS Billing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written & oral
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Ability to excel in an environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to dive into systems & help when needed.
- Knowledge of writing custom scripts for CPQ using Quote Calculator Plugins
- Worked on supporting CPQ Addons like Avalara Tax implementations for CPQ Quoting
- Experience with Conga Composer and/or Nintex DocGen solutions with CPQ
- Experience with Docusign for Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, and other Salesforce offerings
- Integration of Salesforce and CPQ with NetSuite
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.