The Salesforce Senior Client Partner will be responsible for working with pre-existing internal relationships at Salesforce. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to scope a project, then collaborate with a cross-functional team to write the Statement of Work (SOW) and present to business leaders. Company culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be passionate about working in a high-growth environment.
You will be working with clients, Client Partners, and internal team members to provide suggested solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients
- Develop and leverage internal relationships at Salesforce with AEs, RVPs, and AVPs
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals in excess of >$3mm per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
- Presenting proposals and SOWs to key executives
- Abide by Plative' scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases for Salesforce
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets
- Travel when required to your territory and visiting key Salesforce contacts and customers.
- 2-3 years experience full life cycle in Software Services sales
- 1+ year experience in corporate finance
- 1+ year experience knowledge of Salesforce as a super user
- 1+ year experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences
- Experience selling to C-level executives at mid-market to enterprise-level companies within the financial services space
- Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner
- Functional understanding of wealth management, mortgage, and/or alternative lending as well as corporate finance
- Ability to estimate the level of effort for basic Salesforce tasks
- Ability to write and present accurate SOW's (Statement of Work)
- Strong technical aptitude and experience selling as a Solutions or Sales Engineer
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.