The Solution Architect will design complex solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements. You will be working directly with the client, sales partners and delivery team members to ensure successful implementations. You will be technically capable and confident in your approach to help customers embrace and adopt new technology.
Solution Architects lead consultative engagements with medium & enterprise clients, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as experts who possess strong interpersonal skills, functional and technical knowledge, mastery of Salesforce and its offerings, industry experience, consulting experience, and the ability to adapt the aforementioned to drive client success.
Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They interact with both technical and functional stakeholders to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions.
- Work with the Plative sales organization to sell the value of Salesforce solutions, gather complex requirements, and design solutions to ensure the successful implementation of the platform
- Support Plative and Salesforce Account Executives through custom product demonstrations, Solution Architecture and detailed proposal creation
- Provide strategic guidance and intelligently steer the solution approach to drive business value while minimizing tech debt and risk
- Inspire clients to improve their performance through the use of the Salesforce platform
- Lead business discussions and alignments with business stakeholders to advise on required products, configurations, and customization based on the clients needs
- Design and deliver inspirational demonstrations to prospective and existing Salesforce customers
- Collect requirements through Salesforce alignment calls and generate responsible levels of effort to pass on to the Sales Client Partner and assist in building statements of work to present to the client
- Define Salesforce technical solution which may include platform customizations, custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Recommend build vs. buy for third party integrations to the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of Salesforce product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Collaborate with the Salesforce delivery practice lead and delivery resources to continuously develop our solution design and product roadmap
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to customer requests and product enhancements as needed
- Perform requirements analysis for new and existing customers ensuring their needs are met in the sales process
- 10 years of successful IT experience
- 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving solution design and architecture governance
- Experience with Salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge of web service API’s & limitations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written & oral.
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Ability to excel in an environment of rapid growth and constant evolution.
- Experience managing the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to dive into systems & help when needed.
- Experience building point-to-point integrations leveraging Apex.
- Experience with Enterprise Middlewares such as Jitterbit, Boomi & Mulesoft.
- Experience with Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud a plus.
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus.
- Experience with Front End JS frameworks such as REACT, Aura & Angular
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.