As a Senior NetSuite Consultant at Plative, you will be advising and implementing NetSuite solutions to our portfolio of clients. Candidates for this role should possess a deep knowledge of NetSuite's capabilities in the SaaS and professional services spaces and high-level knowledge of common industry-specific integrations. You will act as a knowledgeable advisor to clients, uncover business requirements, and configure effective solutions that address the client’s requirements. Plative is a fast-paced, agile environment, so you will be involved from project inception to completion and will work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Meet with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Participate in sessions with team members to understand business Requirements and Business Processes.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients.
- Provide personalization and process walkthroughs of a variety of NetSuite process areas
- Configure and customize NetSuite instance
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integrations.
- Work with developers to deploy custom solutions.
- Conduct Testing and UAT activities with Clients
- This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
- Our clients are primarily in the US but some do have global operations. You will be responsible for meeting with clients when they are available during our normal working hours.
- 5+ years NetSuite implementation experience
- ARM and Multibook implementation experience
- Experience working with and implementing NetSuite in Manufacturing industry
- Experience working with client stakeholders and executives at mid-market and enterprise-level organizations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience designing and architecting business process flow charts
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- Solid understanding of subscription/contract renewal/downsell processes
- Knowledge of SuiteBilling, ZoneBilling or other recurring billing platforms
- Experience with Salesforce-to-NetSuite integrations
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ Implementations
- Experience with implementing NetSuite for Community Foundations
- Accounting designations
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.