As a Senior NetSuite Consultant (Innovation Services), you will work with customers to gather requirements and develop SOW for projects, configure new and existing NetSuite implementations, consult with clients on system changes and processes and provide technical assistance to the Sales team to help sell our software and services.
As an Innovate Senior Consultant, you will work directly with clients on maintaining and optimizing their current NetSuite solution.
- Provide on-demand consulting services based on your subject matter expertise
- Architect and implement solutions for complex business requirements.
- Escalate tasks or enhancements to other Plative NetSuite team members with either specialized skills and/or familiarity with the client’s environment and business processes.
- Provide on-demand learning assistance to clients, including navigation, workflows, and saved search creation.
- Take a hands-on approach to architecture, troubleshooting, and providing solutions/fixes for simple/complex business requirements.
- Triage requests and identify resolution timeframes for fixes and/or system changes.
- Ability to focus on client service and striving to exceed client expectation
- Inspire clients to improve their performance through the use of the NetSuite platform
- Lead strategic business discussions and alignments with stakeholders to advise on required products.
- Propose configurations and customization based on the client's needs.
- Design and deliver inspirational demonstrations to prospective and existing NetSuite customers.
- Implement and configure NetSuite implementations.
- Gather requirements and guide the customer through documenting their needs.
- Guide and consult with clients, functioning as their Subject Matter Expert (SME), throughout the lifecycle of the project engagement.
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Provide focused training to clients in their environment.
- Technical Assistance in the Sales of Plative Software and Services.
- 3+ years experience implementing NetSuite CRM/ERP solutions within various verticals, including high tech, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, agencies/digital media, services, and nonprofits.
- Ability to be creative and develop new ideas or approaches for client issues.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- 2 years experience in a North American B2B company.
- 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Excellent communication and writing skills; strong command of the English language, necessary.
- Excellent time-management, organization, and project-management skills.
- Post-secondary education (College or University) or equivalent experience is necessary.
The following skills and certifications are desired but are optional to qualify for this role:
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business term
- Finance background
- Working knowledge of NSAW and NSPB
- NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) Certified
- SuiteFoundation Certified
- ERP Consultant Certified
- SuiteSuccess Trained
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.