The Senior Netsuite Developer is responsible for leading the solution architecture to integrations and other complex solutions and responsible for the configuration and implementation of the brand-new Netsuite ERP solution based on business requirements and existing operational models. The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuration, programming and/or implementing as well as administering NetSuite application.
- Lead with full NetSuite Implementations
- Lead Solution Architecture related to integrations or other complex solutions (which includes Discovery and Post-sales time)
- Develop, test, and implement customized solutions for the NetSuite platform including scripts, workflows, and other customizations
- Create custom scripts using SuiteScript 2.1
- Communicate efficiently with functional consultants, project managers, and end-users
- Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions
- Develop integrations with 3rd party systems with their APIs
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
- Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld is mandatory
- 4 years of experience creating custom scripts with SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0 & 2.1
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification is a plus
- Experience doing pre-sales scoping for custom solutions
- Experience using a GIT repository
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Experience with IPASS or ETL Applications (Celigo, Boomi)
- Web services experience (REST, SOAP)
- College or University degree in Computer Science
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.