The Senior Salesforce Developer will be working with internal team members to design, configure, implement, and deploy solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements. You will identify specific needs, design the Salesforce platform to meet those requirements, and work with the Plative internal operations team to ensure successful modifications and/or implementation. You might be required to work on external (client) work if required.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly. Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with. This role requires no travel.
In short: you can manage many projects at once, can understand general business concepts, and know Salesforce extremely well.
- Develop and support new applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Use APEX, Visualforce, and custom Lightning Components to enable new functionality and extend existing apps within our organization
- Use common web service technologies–REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.–to bring data into and out of Salesforce
- Utilize deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce API to build new processes and integrations with other applications, tools, and databases
- Collaborate with internal and outsourced developers to delegate work and QA the results
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents and develop recommendations and solutions for those problems
- Provide detailed application and code expertise to the development, testing and business teams
- Working as a part of a team to go through an agile-like development methodology (including but not limited to working with user stories, doing requirements gathering, demoing functionality, etc.)
- Being on calls with clients or potential clients to discuss requirements/wants/needs, debug issues, and talk through complex technical topics
- 3+ years in Salesforce development/administration experience with extensive knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, and Force.com applications
- Salesforce.com certifications 1 & 2
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience in other enterprise platforms is a plus. (Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, AWS)
- Proficiency in other code stacks (.net, java, node.js)
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.