The Senior Salesforce Project Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Salesforce.com implementation projects with a wide variety of clients. Candidates for this role should possess strong Salesforce platform implementation and delivery experience and integration capabilities. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high profile, enterprise-level projects.
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager in Latin America is a full-time contractor opportunity.
- Manage complex Salesforce implementation projects across the full lifecycle
- Coordinate with internal projects teams and clients on an ongoing basis to ensure project health and delivery excellence.
- Actively manage stakeholders' expectations, resource alignment, and possible conflicting priorities across projects
- Ensure adherence to Plative's delivery structure and project management methodology during implementation of the solution.
- Communicate reports regarding project status, risk management and escalation of issues.
- Coordinate project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers
- Prepare for and lead discovery meetings and workshops with clients to discover pain points and business objectives
- Be client advocate to resolve and manage escalations to ensure client partnership endures
- 5-10 years hands-on project management experience within a consulting environment
- 3+ years hands-on technical experience implementing Salesforce
- Experience running large scale, enterprise-level projects ($1M+)
- Experience in working with C Level executives
- Strong English fluency
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management
- Strong skills in financial and budget management and IT governance processes
- Proven experience using enterprise Project Management tools such as Daptiv, Microsoft Project, Smart Sheets, or equivalent
- Proven experience using agile work management tools such as Jira, Rally, LeanKit or equivalent
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
- Several Salesforce certifications
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.