The Food Bank of South Jersey exists to provide an immediate solution to the urgent problem of hunger by providing food to people in need, teaching them to eat nutritiously, and helping them to find sustainable ways to improve their lives.
- Food Bank of South Jersey was not getting the full use out of their software platforms
- They were struggling with data mixups and duplicates being produced by many systems creating data in Salesforce
- They were struggling to maintain tracking over their relationships with donors
- Plative was able to reform the FBSJ’s data model and optimize the acceptance, onboarding, and interactions with donors.
- Classy.org was configured to manage online donor portal functionality, while Mailchimp was integrated for donor outreach and Cloudingo was implemented in order to maintain data integrity and remove duplicates.
FBSJ was able to track donors, engage constituents, and maintain data integrity on a new source of truth, which was Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.