SuiteWorld 2021 wrapped up last week and although the Plative team didn’t join the in-person experience in Las Vegas, we tuned in virtually with SuiteWorld On Air and are (virtually) walking away with a lot of insights. Here are a few of our key takeaways from the event.
What it is: a new suite that embeds fintech capabilities, like a global digital wallet and virtual payment cards, into cloud ERP.
Features include –
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Accounts Receivable Automation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Spend and Expense Management
- International Payments
- Access to Working Capital
Why we’re excited: SuiteBanking responds to demands for more digitized and automated processes. It makes it fast and easy to pay bills, send invoices, and get paid, all within NetSuite.
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse (NSAW)
What it is: Pre-built, cloud-based data warehouse with robust visualization capabilities that consolidates multiple sources of data
Why we’re excited: This will help customers leverage all of their data without spreadsheets for collection and analysis
During the Partner Summit, we heard from a Forrester Analyst and she discussed the future of ERP and how to stay competitive in the market. Here’s what stood out during her session –
- Organizations need to become “Future Fit”
- Using adaptivity, creativity, and resilience to reconfigure business structure and capabilities to meet future customer needs
- Powerful storytelling and data are key for sustained competitive advantage
- Have creative partnerships, think differently, and don’t be all things to all people
Oracle NetSuite did a great job running this hybrid event and we were happy to learn about NetSuite’s growth and success in 2021, new features, and the future of the ERP ecosystem. Although our team enjoyed tuning in from the comfort of our homes, we are excited to attend SuiteWorld 2022 in person!