Fun Facts (3):
- This person went to school in an absolute monarchy Eswatini Formerly know as Swaziland.
- This individual traveled to Europe during his highschool breaks hoping to get noticed as a professional soccer player in his early years.
- This person has lived in most of the major cities in Can (Van, Mon, TO)
What do you do at Plative?
- Solution Architect with the Slaesforce practice, I support the sales & the delivery teams in architecting, scoping and providing oversight on salesforce projects, and have the pleasure of collaborating on cross cloud projects with our Netsuite practice
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?
- My favorite thing to do is go out to local parks in TO. While there, I love to have a picnic, read a book, and spend time with my partner.
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path?
- I would potentially be a long-haul truck driver. I would love the opportunity to see more of the country. My only worry would be that the solitude would get to me over time.
- I would also consider being a lawyer – I love to talk!
- For that reason I would also consider being a podcast host. It’s hard to pick just one thing!
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- I’ve been told I can make friends with a door! I like to think I can get along with most people.
- I like to think I pick up song lyrics really quickly, I can usually sing along to a song after listening to it once or twice (sometimes there will be some mumbling there)