- I was born in China, but moved to Vancouver, CA when I was 11
- I have been to the base of Mount Everest
- I went to the same high school of a former Lakers player
What do you do at Plative?
- I’m Aaron Zhou, and I graduated from the University of Western Ontario in June 2022. I joined Plative 9 months ago as an Ascend Business Analyst. I went through the entirety of the program and became a full Business Analyst in September, 2022. At Plative, I’m part of the NetSuite High Tech / Software team, working mostly with transform projects but have recently worked on an Innovate project as well.
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?
- I have moved frequently between the east and west coast of Canada. In my hometown, Vancouver, BC, My favorite thing to do would be spending time outdoors. In the winter, skiing at Whistler would definitely be a great highlight, and in the summer, playing a round of golf and wake surfing would be a few of my favorite activities.
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path?
- If I wasn’t a BA, I would love to live in Vegas and be a professional poker player. Hopefully I’ll get a sponsorship and gain some popularity along the way. I’m not sure if that’ll be a very stable career path, but it would be a lot of fun.
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- My unusual talent is that I speak and write fluent Chinese.