3 Fun Facts
- I love fitness and have done aerial yoga, HIIT, Crossfit, and barre. One of the workouts that I have a passion for and have been doing for the past decade is Muay Thai.
- I did improv and took several classes at The Groundlings Theatre & School, an improv and comedy school in Los Angeles.
- I was on a reality Bravo Prank Show – Prank their #1 fan and my friend submitted it without her knowing and she got it. The actress pranked her
What do you do at Plative?
- I am the Accounting Manager at Plative. I monitor and supervise day-to-day accounting activities from billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, month and year-end processes. I also oversee a Senior Accountant in India.
What is your favorite thing to do in your city, New York City?
- I grew up in Los Angeles and moved to New York City a few years ago. Although Los Angeles will always be #1, there are a few things I love about New York City, such as the restaurant, bar, and coffee scene.
- A restaurant I recently went to was Cote, a Michelin starred KBBQ restaurant. One of my favorite coffee shops is La Colombe and one of my favorite bars is Oscar Wilde!
What is one of your favorite hobbies?
- One of my favorite hobbies is reading. My favorite book is The Picture of Dorian Gray, written by Oscar Wilde, which is probably why the Oscar Wilde bar is one of my favorite bars in the city. I also love Russian literature and am currently reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
If you were not an Accounting Manager, what job would you have?
- If I were not an accounting manager, I would have been an attorney or pursued a career in the finance field. I love how finance is applicable to any industry!
Ready to work alongside #PlativeGameChangers like Ashley? Check out our open roles!