Meet James Catterall – Salesforce Client Partner!
- I used to foster dogs. I’ve fostered around 4-5 dogs altogether, hosting them anywhere from 2 months 8 months before finding them their forever homes.
- My hometown used to have -40 celsius weatherin the winter. When it would get that cold I would sit under my homemade kotatsu to keep warm.
- As a true Canadian, my favourite animal is the majestic moose!
What do you do at Plative?
- As a client partner, I help our nonprofit customers in the east and central North America by helping match Salesforce solutions to their needs. Most importantly I work with delivery and sales team members to help drive the revenue engine of Plative – getting that bread for the nonprofit delivery teams. I’m passionate about teamwork and accountability and making dad jokes. When the customer makes us cry, I am always here to make you laugh again 😉
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live? *
- My favourite thing to do is eat oysters at ‘buck a shuck’ and wash it down with white wine while watching the sunset over the ocean. Either that, or crushing tonkatsu ramen bowls.
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path? *
- It’s a toss up – if I wasn’t colour-blind I would have liked to be a pilot. Either that, or I would work with my fellow colour-blind creatures, aka dogs, and be a dog trainer.
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- My hidden talent is that I’ve been playing the bagpipes since I was 8 years old. My band won the world championships in Scotland for my age category in 2002!