Meet Joel Salazar, Senior Salesforce Consultant!
3 Fun Facts:
- I performed as a mascot at my college. There was a situation where the mascot was out sick so I was asked to take his place and I do not regret it one bit! It was a cool experience.
- I’m very good at air hockey and am the undefeated champion at our New York office.
- I have played soccer since the age of 6 and won a national tournament at home in Colombia. I got scouted by my college to play soccer in America.
What do you do at Plative?
- I’m a Senior Salesforce Consultant and work directly with our clients to help build out their Salesforce instance. Ultimately, my goal is to help clients save money, time, and energy with a cool system like Salesforce. I also work closely with project team members and new hires to mentor and coach them throughout their careers here at Plative.
What is your favorite thing to do in your city?
- I live in New York City and love a few things:
- Comedy Cellar: The Comedy Cellar is a well-known comedy club where a lot of famous and upcoming comedians perform.
- I love the parks including Prospect Park and McCarren Park – this is a great way to disconnect from the busy life and enjoy the outdoors within the city.
- I love walking around Manhattan and enjoying the sights. It’s so fun aimlessly walking around New York and experiencing different cultures from different neighborhoods.
What is an unusual or hidden talent of yours?
- Some might say that I am a great salsa dancer!
If you were not a Senior Salesforce Consultant, what job would you have?
- I would have loved to be a professional soccer player or I would have become an orthopedic doctor.
What is your typical coffee order?
- I am a firm believer that people should only drink coffee black. By drinking coffee black, you can truly taste the flavor of the beans.
Ready to work alongside #GameChangers like Joel? Take a look at our open roles!