Meet Mickela Miller – Marketing Associate at Plative!
- I’ve been to Costa Rica about six times – my parents live there so we visit as often as we can!
- I served as a Juror for a week-long civil case and we found the defendant guilty!
- Might not be a fun fact… but I don’t like peanut and jelly sandwiches
What do you do at Plative?
- As our Marketing Associate, I manage our social media, content creation, events, and digital marketing. I develop and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns and collaborate with our sales team, HR, and partners on joint assets. I also project manage our two marketing agencies that support our creative and digital marketing. I love being a part of our DEI and Women in Tech committees as well!
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?
- I currently live in Denver, CO and my favorite things to do are hiking, camping, and backpacking! We have easy access to the mountains so we spend a lot of our time outside exploring with our pup, friends, and enjoying the amazing views. We also enjoy going to sporting events and concerts!
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path?
- If I chose a different career path, I think I would be an interior designer. It’s so fun to look at an empty space and figure out the best layout and design elements. I love decorating my own home, so it would be cool to do it as a career!
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- I would have to say my hidden talent would be gift-giving! I try to give personal gifts that the recipient would actually use and appreciate, and if I can surprise them, even better!
Ready to work alongside #GameChangers like Mickela? Check out our open roles!