Meet Moumita Banik – NetSuite Consultant at Plative!
- I want to be someone who’s kind, compassionate, and helps others, whether I am remembered for it or not. I believe kindness can change lives and heal wounds.
- As a teenager, I had a dream to go on a solo trip to Paris by the time I was 25. It hasn’t happened yet, but it is still one of my top goals!
- Whenever I want to do something unconventional, I do it with full confidence. There is no thought about failure or questions about any alternative. I am always focused on the thing right in front of me, and do not have any thought of risk.
What do you do at Plative?
- I joined Plative last year – and I love it! Everyone is very helpful and appreciative of the work you do, which helps me to work more and harder – and my manager Rich is the coolest! I’m a NetSuite Consultant – I have implementation calls with clients, design solutions, and help the configurations go live. One of my favorite parts of my job is writing scripts.
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?
- I enjoy going for long drives with no specific destination in mind during the weekends. I live in Kolkata and will go driving in the mountains whenever I can! It is far, but it’s great if you have a few days to explore. I also love visiting the seaside. My second favorite thing to do is go for coffee dates – I like my coffee black and very strong!
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path?
- My dream alternative job would have been as a psychiatrist. Psychiatry allows you to really get to know your patients, and helping to alleviate their suffering would feel so satisfying. I think that would be amazing.
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- It’s not a hidden talent, but I think it might be a bit unusual. I’m very good at keeping balance in my life. I think we need to face things head-on and learn from them and grow from every experience.
Ready to work alongside #GameChangers like Moumita? Check out our open roles!