Meet Ryan Anderson, Delivery Manager at Plative!
- I used to run a fashion blog in my previous hometown
- I’m a huge metalhead fan and listen to it while I’m working. The heavy beats help me concentrate on my work.
- I love to cook! For my company’s Thanksgiving potluck in 2019, I made a gluten-free, vegan, and kosher chili to accommodate peoples’ dietary needs.
What do you do at Plative?
I’m a Delivery Manager based in New York. My main responsibilities include overseeing and developing a team of consultants and their various projects to ensure client success.
What’s your favorite thing to do in your previous and current city?
- I moved to NYC in the summer of 2019 and lived in Montreal for a few years prior to moving here. A few of my favorite activities in Montreal and NYC include cycling, exploring different cuisines, and eating at local restaurants.
- In Montreal, I used to cycle around the island when the weather was nice, and when it got colder, I would explore the city and check out the incredible diverse food scene.
- In NYC, I love visiting and cycling in NJ, which is right next to NYC. I cycle around the Palisades Parkway and bike up to Bear Mountain. As many of you know, NYC has one of the best food scenes in the world so I take advantage of the amazing food that the city offers. Currently, I am trying out different Thai restaurants and found a gem in Williamsburg called Ugly Baby. Highly recommend the restaurant, especially if you love Thai food!
What did you eat for breakfast today?
I eat the same breakfast everyday which consists of yogurt and berries, a bowl of oatmeal, and some eggs!
What has been your favorite team event and why?
My favorite NYC team event was the Yankees Game in August 2019. This event was memorable since it was my first time watching a live baseball game and it marked my one month anniversary in NYC.
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
I have two unusual talents! I can hold a conversation with a person only using movie quotes. My favorite quotes are from Will Ferrell. My second talent is woodworking. I built a guitar amp and a black walnut kidney bean shaped coffee table back in school. I still have the guitar amp up to this day but unfortunately, my parents sold my coffee table at a garage sale for $20.
Ready to work alongside #GameChangers like Ryan? Take a look at our open roles!