Meet Sreelakshmi Somalraju – Technical Architect for Salesforce at Plative!
- I love to cook. My favorite meal to cook is Biryani and Chicken 65. I serve it at holiday gatherings and family get-togethers every year.
- I love walking and hiking over weekends in nearby parks or trails.
- My dream vacation is going to Europe and exploring all cultures.
What do you do at Plative?
- I’m a Salesforce Technical Architect – I review technical aspects of projects and provide solutions. I also take on some projects and execute them, attend client meetings and see if they need technical help, and also provide support. I have worked for Plative for one year. I work closely with different teams, implement tools, and help to give best practices to team members.
What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?
- I love exploring restaurants and trying different cuisines. My favorite is South Indian cuisine, specifically Briyani. I also love going out with my kids to amusement parks. I do not necessarily like going on the rides, as I’m a little scared of rollercoasters and get motion sickness!
What would you do if you didn’t choose your career path?
- I have two main ideas. I would either go into law, specifically criminal prosecution, or I would open an organic hobby farm. I love gardening, especially flowers, fruits, and vegetables. I learned to garden from my parents, who were farmers and would grow food for us to eat at home. I’m also teaching my kids to garden to pass down the knowledge.
What is your most unusual or hidden talent?
- My unusual or hidden talent would be that I am very good at puzzles, specifically Sudoku. I usually do 2-3 per day either through newspapers or online. I used to do a lot more before I had kids!
Ready to work alongside #GameChangers like Sree? Check out our open roles!