To recognize the efforts of our team members, Plative spotlights a consultant every quarter who has gone above and beyond for the company and for our clients. This quarter, we are recognizing Salesforce Consultant, Jagriti! Learn more about her below:
- I can sketch and paint. I created an A4-size portrait of a calendar poster when I was in the third standard. I am the only one in my circle of friends who is good in academia, sports, and fine arts.
How did your career begin?
- During my final semester finishing my bachelor in Technology degree, I was hired from my campus by DXC Technology (formerly known as CSC).
How did you get started in the Salesforce ecosystem?
- When I started at DXC Technology, I was part of the Siebel team, but then destiny had something else in store and I was moved to the Salesforce team. I’m super delighted that it happened!
What do you do at Plative?
- I’m a Salesforce Consultant at Plative. I work on conducting discovery sessions, implementation of Salesforce configuration, and automation. I also work with my team on data transformations and integrations from several data sources.
What advice do you have for people who may be interested in going into Salesforce or into a role similar to yours?
- For the people who are interested in becoming part of the Salesforce ecosystem, the best place to start is Trailhead. Trailhead is an extensive learning platform that anyone could leverage by creating a free developer account.
What are your hobbies or passions outside of work?
- I love nature! I enjoy taking walks in the park as well as skating and cycling.
Ready to join our team of consultants? Check out our open roles!